Can I Exchange or Return the Items I Purchased from Fabrically?
Fabrically is a virtual arena that involves digital fabric printing and delivering top-most quality fabric coated with live bursting colors. Our customer’s satisfaction against our passion for fabric printing and revolutionary digital designs is what matters to us the most. We ensure that our dedicated team lives up to our customer’s expectations by conveying custom-made print digital design solutions.
We know that oftentimes you would desire to return the item for a legitimate reason since it might not have lived up to your requirements. We can't stock it back in our collection because we deal in tailor-made products that are based on the customer's preferences and such returns won't be feasible to use by other customers. Therefore, we have a few criteria that consumers must meet in order to submit refund requests.
1. The item must be in the same state as when it was delivered.
2. To help us track the details, kindly let us know your order number.
3. Products that are tarnished, smudged, or ripped apart won't be accepted.
4. The return request must be made through email at email@example.com within 24-hours of the item received.
5. If the permissible return period has already passed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you would like us to reprint the order, kindly send an email to email@example.com with all the necessary details, a picture of the issues (that you got), and the order number to make the request for a reprinting. Do ship the order to the registered address given below as well so that we may inspect it and give you an update after we have confirmed.
Following our confirmation of the return, you must send the courier to the following: Madhuram Fashion, 381, Bhagyoday industry,Near Raghuver textile mall,Aai Mata road,Surat.
Note: We advise you to contact a reputable courier service to minimize/avoid any inconvenience.
Our team will initiate the process of refund when they get the order in a fine condition along with the bank information.